Advanced GSM/GPRS communication device
- Supports up to 1000 Caller ID telephone numbers
- Supports up to 1000 PIN codes (PIN, RFID cards, Key fobs)
- Temporary access codes - Two output relays and 2 alarm inputs
- Inputs, relay outputs and Wiegand input extension with Exio4 modules
- Temperature probe input - RS485 Modbus protocol serial port
- Wiegand input and output - Up to 20.000 event log entries
- Ready for the IQRF radio transceiver communication with Exio4 and IQRF keyfobs
- DIN rail plastic enclosure add IP56 box with built in power supply on request
- Local programming via USB port and Easy Set PC conﬁguration tool
- Remote management by SMS, Easy Set Web, Android and iOS app
GSW2 PLUS is an advanced GSM communication device that can be programmed with up to 1000 phone numbers (200 in standard version). It provides secure wireless remote control of equipment and systems to the users. When the user, who is on the list, calls the nominated phone number of the GSW2 PLUS device, it recognizes the user’s phone number and opens the gates.
The device allows the master users to add and delete individual users from the system via Web server, Smartphone apps, USB connection to PC or with a simple text message (SMS ).
GSW2 PLUS also has the possibility to connect door phone unit for GSM intercom application, temperature probe, backup battery, RF module or any Wiegand operated access control unit, like different types of proximity card readers and access entry keypads.
GSW2 PLUS supports up to 1000 access codes (PIN) and up to 50 temporary access codes (SPIN).
GSW2 PLUS is ideal for a wide range of security applications. It can operate with gates, barriers, shutters, garage doors and entry doors remotely and securely using the Caller ID - without any call costs. It is suitable for residences, condominiums, hospitals, hotels and factories.
- Set up all features with Web server, with
EasySet SW on your PC, with Smartphone apps or with using an unique SMS
- Up to 1000 users (200 in standard version) can open an entrance with a free call by Caller ID
- 20.000 Event log entries with timestamps – find out who accessed by phone and when
- Wiegand 26/72 input & output and other optional features like RF module, temp. sensor,
|Access control specification|
|Unit dimensions||143 × 90 × 33 mm|
|Power Supply||12V-20 V AC or 12V-24V DC|
|Current consumption - transmitting mode||250mA|
|Current consumption - idle mode||40mA|
|4 band or 5 band GSM module||4 band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; 5 band: 800/850/900/1900/2100 MHz|
|PCB dimensions||138 × 85 mm|
|Built-in Antenna SMA||1|
|Weight (without battery)||280 g|