Video Door Entry System using
4G LTE, optionally Wi-Fi
- 4.0” diagonal Crystal-Clear Color LCD Video Screen
- Enhanced Duplex Hands-free Digital Voice Operation with echo cancelling processor
- Easy surface mounted installation
- LTE protocol-based communication
- Rugged and Reliable, simple for operation
- Low profile surface station
- Intuitive Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Two built in door release relays with dry contacts
- ONVIF complaint with built-in 3M-pixel camera (130° viewing angle)
- 2 additional Wiegand Inputs for external RFID/Keypad readers
- Keypad built in (optional)
- NFC & BLE Reader built in
- Temperature Range -15°C to 50°C
- End User Smartphone application for Android and iOS
- Audio Call only when the user is out of the LTE coverage
The VIDEORINGER is 4G LTE, optionally Wi-Fi with high brighteners 4” color LCD display provide the most advance video-intercom system, for any size building, with any number of door stations and any numbers of end users. The Videoringer is the 4G LTE enabled device for multi-functional communication. At the core of the Videoringer is an intuitive Android operating system.
The attractive Door Station is surface wall mounted and it can be use with the optional transparent rain hood. Due to its advance design and custom protocol, the Videoringer does not require any servers, switchers, boosters, video distributors on the site, and requires 4G LTE or Wi-Fi only connection.
The Videoringer station feature a crystal clear 4” LCD screen monitor, electronic call signaling, enhanced echo-cancellation duplex type hands-free voice with door release capability and other functions based on the device firmware.
Note: Available in second quarter 2022
|Access control specification|
|Current consumption - idle mode||100mA|