GSM door entry device
- 5 telephone numbers per call button
- 1,2 or 4 touch call buttons
- Easy access by free call - up to 1000 users
- Two relay outputs
- Up to 20.000 event log entries
- Quick and easy installation
- Modern style enclosure with glass front panel and touch call buttons
- Local programming via USB port and Easy Set PC conﬁguration tool
- Remote management by SMS, Easy Set Web, Android and iOS apps
TALK TO VISITORS ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE
SOLO-IDEA is a modern design audio duplex communication GSM (2G or 3G)
Door Entry device with tempered glass front panel and capacitive touch call buttons.
It calls on predefined mobile and/or landline (PSTN) phones when visitors visit your home, office, holiday house or other premises so you can talk to them and grant them access.
The SOLO-IDEA device also allows you to remotely open doors, gates and other access control devices by pressing a key combination on your mobile phone, by SMS remote control or with Caller ID recognition (free of charge).
SOLO-IDEA can be ordered in a housing for surface (standard or in stainless steel housing) or flush mounting (with stainless steel frame), with 1,2 to 4 call buttons.
It is ALL in ONE and it is very easy to install. All you need is to connect the power supply, Insert the SIM card and at least one phone number which the unit dials.
- All in one
- Door phone to GSM/PSTN phone communication
- High quality audio
- 1,2 or 4 capacitive call buttons
- Up to 5 users per call button
- Tempered glass front plate
- Optional Surface metal mounting housing
- Optional Flush metal mounting housing
- Very easy and quick installation
- Easy access by free call (up to 1000 Caller ID numbers)
- Easy door release by using mobile phone
- 2 relay outputs
- 2 alarm inputs
|Access control specification|
|Unit dimensions||120 x 85 x 36 mm|
|Power Supply||15,0V DC - Power Supply Included|
|Current consumption - transmitting mode||250mA|
|Current consumption - idle mode||40mA|
|4 band or 5 band GSM module||4 band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; 5 band: 800/850/900/1900/2100 MHz|