Advanced GSM/GPRS communication device
- Supports up to 1000 Caller ID telephone numbers
- Supports up to 1000 access entry codes (PIN, RFID cards, Key fobs)
- Temporary access codes - Two output relays and 2 alarm inputs
- Inputs, relay outputs and Wiegand input extension with Exio4 modules
- Temperature probe input - RS485 Modbus protocol serial port
- Wiegand input and output - Up to 20.000 event log entries
- Ready for the IQRF radio transceiver communication with Exio4 and IQRF keyfobs
- DIN rail plastic enclosure add IP56 box with built in power supply on request
- Local programming via USB port and Easy Set PC conﬁguration tool
- Remote management by EasySet Web, Android and iOS apps or with SMS
GSW2 PLUS is an advanced GSM communication device that can be programmed with up to 1000 phone numbers (200 in standard version). It provides secure wireless remote control of equipment and systems to the users. When the user, who is on the list, calls the nominated phone number of the GSW2 PLUS device, it recognizes the user’s phone number and opens the gates.
The device allows the master users to add and delete individual users from the system via Web server, Smartphone apps, USB connection to PC or with a simple text message (SMS ).
GSW2 PLUS also has the possibility to connect door phone unit for GSM intercom application, temperature probe, backup battery, RF module or any Wiegand operated access control unit, like different types of proximity card readers and access entry keypads.
GSW2 PLUS supports up to 1000 access codes (PIN) and up to 100 temporary access codes (SPIN).
GSW2 PLUS is ideal for a wide range of security applications. It can operate with gates, barriers, shutters, garage doors and entry doors remotely and securely using the Caller ID - without any call costs. It is suitable for residences, condominiums, hospitals, hotels and factories.
- Supports up to 1000 (200 in standard version) Caller ID - Dial to open - telephone numbers
- Supports up to 1000 access entry codes (PIN, RFID cards, Keyfobs)
- Up to 100 temporary access codes - SPIN
- 2 alarm inputs
- 2 relay outputs
- Wiegand input
- Wiegand output
- Temperature probe (on special request)
- RS485 Modbus protocol serial port
- DIN rail plastic enclosure or IP56 box (with built-in power supply on request)
- Up to 20.000 event log entries
- Set up all features with Web server, with EasySet SW on your PC, with Smartphone apps or with using an unique SMS programming
|Access control specification|
|Unit dimensions||143 × 90 × 33 mm|
|Power Supply||12V-20 V AC or 12V-24V DC|
|Current consumption - transmitting mode||250mA|
|Current consumption - idle mode||40mA|
|4 band or 5 band GSM module||4 band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; 5 band: 800/850/900/1900/2100 MHz|
|PCB dimensions||138 × 85 mm|
|Built-in Antenna SMA||1|
|Weight (without battery)||280 g|